This site is operated by Dar Noora Heritage House. Dar Noora Heritage House offers this site, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to the user, provided that you agree to all terms, conditions, policies, and notices that have been mentioned here.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those terms, conditions, and policies referred to here and/or available through a hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of this website, including without limitation users who are browsing, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not be able to access the website or use any services. If these terms of service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms of service.
Any new features or tools added to the current website are also subject to the terms of service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change, or replace any part of the Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Paragraph 1 - Terms of our online store
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you acknowledge that you are at least the age of majority in the country in which you reside, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your dependents of young children to use this site.
You may not use our parts for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in using the Service, violate any of
1. Laws including but not limited to copyright laws.
2. You must not transmit any sabotage, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature.
3. Hacking or violating any of the conditions leads to the immediate termination of your services.
Paragraph 2 - General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You be aware that your content may be transmitted encrypted and (a) transmission over various networks; (B) Changes to comply with and adapt to technical requirements for connecting networks or devices. You agree not to reproduce, copy, sell or exploit any part of the service, use of the Service, or access to the service or any communication on the site through which the service is provided, without express wrote permission by us.
Paragraph 3 - Adjustments to service and pricing
1. Prices for our parts are subject to change without notice.
2. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice at any time.
3. We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any price amendment or change.
Paragraph 4 - Cutting
Some pieces may be available exclusively online through the site. These parts may be in limited quantities and are subject to exchange only according to our exchange policy.
We have made every effort to display images of our cuttings as clearly as possible, but we cannot guarantee that the display of your computer screen will be color accurate including the photos- taken for the product.
Paragraph 5 - Accuracy of billing and account information
You agree to provide complete and accurate purchase information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account information and other information, including your email address so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more details, please review the manual and exchange policy.
Paragraph 6 - Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third parties over which we have no control .
You acknowledge and agree that we deliver these tools "as is" and "as available" without any guarantees, statements, or conditions of any kind, and without any endorsement. We assume no liability whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of optional external tools.
Any use by you of the optional tools provided through the website is at your own risk, and you must ensure that you are aware of and agree to the terms that are provided by the relevant third-party provider.
Paragraph 7 - Links to other websites and the site
1. This website may contain links to other websites. Dar Noora has no control over such websites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or anything else related to your access or use of any third-party websites.
2. Hyperlinks to other websites and references to information, products, or services of third parties do not constitute a link to this site, and should not be construed in any way, as an endorsement by Dar Noora of these sites, information, products, or services. Any questions or comments related to these websites should be directed to the respective operators. Dar Noora is not responsible for any losses, damages, or other liabilities incurred as a result of using these sites.
3. You are not permitted to frame or "copy" this website or any of its contents on any other website or link to any part or section of the website or its contents, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Dar Noora.
Paragraph 8- Personal Information
Paragraph 9 - Prohibited Uses
In addition to other prohibitions as stipulated in the Terms of Service, you are not entitled to use the website or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose. (B) Engaging in any illegal acts; (C) To violate state regulations, rules and laws, or local and international laws; (D) That our intellectual property rights are violated. (E) Harassment, ill-treatment, insult, abuse or defamation, slander, intimidation, or discrimination based on sex, sexual orientation, religion, race, sex, age, national origin, or disability; (F) Providing false or misleading information. (G) To download or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that would affect the job, business, or service of any related website, other sites, or the Internet; (H) Collecting or tracking the personal information of others. (J) Any obscene or immoral purpose. Or (k) to interfere or circumvent the security features of the Service or any connected site, other sites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Paragraph 10 - Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements are governed by the law in which we provide the services to you and are construed per the laws of the Palestinian Authority or any Law Dar Noora choose .
Paragraph 12 - Replacement of Pieces
The store alone has complete freedom in examining and evaluating the condition of the returned parts, and the store has the unit to decide whether to accept or refuse to replace them based on their condition determined by the Dar Noora Heritage House team only, and the store reserves the right to refuse to replace the parts that do not meet the conditions mentioned previously, and the buyer bears the costs Return items shipped to Dar Noora Heritage House.
If you refuse to replace the parts, our team will contact you to collect the cost of re-shipping the parts to you, if we did not receive any response from you and did not provide us with the required details within a reasonable period (not exceeding 90 days from the date of contacting you), we consider this a waiver of the parts, and we will deal with it as appropriate. The interest of the store and the store alone is free of discretion and decision.
1. Please pay attention to that there is a group of parts that are not replaceable, so please make sure of the part when buying and choosing it carefully, and the parts that are not replaceable include the parts that were purchased with a discount or discount, or the parts that have been modified and changed specifically for the buyer.
2. There is no replacement for the Thobes.
3. There is no replacement for any custom made piece or modified piece.
Paragraph 13 - Cost of returning parts
The buyer shall bear the shipping costs and postage for shipping the item when it is returned to the store unless the reason for the return is the receipt of the wrong item.
Dar Noora Heritage House is not legally responsible for any items lost during shipment or upon return.
We advise our valued customers to send the replaced parts through a shipping company that provides shipment tracking service, to protect the consignment from loss , and we strongly recommend sending the parcel through a company that provides shipment tracking service in addition to insurance on the items sent, because the replaced parts remain the property of the buyer until an email is sent From the store to notify him of receipt.
Paragraph 14 - Shopping balance and discount vouchers
All discount vouchers, gift cards, or shopping credit vouchers offered by Dar Noora Heritage Store are subject to the following provisions of the terms and conditions and the buyer is provided with these provisions upon issuing a gift card:
1. The shopping voucher is valid for use and shopping for items and services offered on Dar Noora Heritage House website only
2. The gift card or shopping voucher cannot be exchanged for its cash value.
3. Any balance left in the shopping voucher remains as it is and is used under the aforementioned conditions as long as it is active.
4. The gift card and/or voucher remains effective until the balance runs out or its term expires, whichever comes first.
5. The gift card is not subject to a renewal fee unless otherwise specified.
6. The lost or stolen balance cannot be compensated
7. It is strictly forbidden to sell the gift card to another user.
All items offered with discounts are subject to the following provisions:
1. These parts will remain available for sale until their quantity runs out
2. Limited sizes and designs are available
3. Purchases cannot be returned with a discount
Paragraph 15 - Customs duties and taxes
Some countries may charge import duties, taxes, or other random fees. The shipping company can collect handling fees for processing your parcel through customs. Unfortunately, we have no control over this, and it is your responsibility to pay any fees. We suggest you know the fees applicable in your country before ordering.
Paragraph 16 - Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update, change, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to review our website periodically. Your continued use of or access to our website or service after posting any changes to these terms of service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Paragraph 17 - Personal identification documents
Sometimes, because we ship internationally, the shipment will be kept for security checking and the carrier will need your passport copy. In the shipping address, the recipient's name consists of two parts and there are many people under the same name, and for this reason, it is necessary to obtain a copy of the passport or proof of identity of the recipient to complete the security check process. If the recipient of the shipment refuses, for any reason, to cooperate and send a copy of his passport or identity when we request it, then Dar Noora Heritage House has the right not to proceed with tracking the shipment, and any request to refund the price of the order that the buyer placed on the site will be rejected.
Paragraph 18 - Accuracy and completeness of the information
1. This website is only intended for private, personal, and non-commercial use, and the materials on this website are provided for informational and/or promotional purposes only. Dar Noora is not responsible if the information available on this website is inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
The information on the website and/or the services should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting more accurate, complete, or timely sources of information. The user assumes all risks related to any reliance on the accuracy of any information appearing on the website or services.
2. The photographs and images of the products listed on the website and the services have been photographed as accurately as possible; However, user monitor or display settings and specifications may affect the color accuracy of the products depicted.
3. The Website and/or Services may include a button or hyperlink called "Search in Store" when viewing a specific product. Clicking on this link will present the option to provide location information so that the site can display the availability of the selected product in stores . The availability information is updated as frequently as possible, but due to frequent changes in-store inventory, the accuracy of the available information cannot be guaranteed. Besides, the products identified as being available may not be available upon visiting the specified website. The price of the product in-store may vary between store and may differ from the online price for the same product.
4. We provide products and services to you through the networks of other telecommunications service providers and other suppliers and third parties. Your use of Dar Noora's products and services, equipment, facilities, and services from third-party suppliers is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the security of your facilities or networks or unauthorized access to these networks or facilities. In all cases, you are responsible for defining and creating secure network access configurations. Dar Nora and its third-party suppliers and all of its directors, officials, employees, consultants, agents, and suppliers will not be responsible for any deficit, failure, or error related to any security breach or the identification of this breach or any loss resulting from the transmission of confidential or sensitive information via the Internet. Dar Noora and its suppliers do not undertake any obligations regarding the recovery of lost data.