How does Dar Noora Heritage House obtain the personal information of clients?
When opening a new account on our website, we request a set of personal data for the buyer, as this data must be completed in a healthy way
When opening a new account on our website, we request a set of personal data for the buyer, as these data must be completed in a correct way to complete the registration process on the site and to ensure that there is no false or misleading information.
Personal information we collect:
• Your name, address, email, phone number, and other basic information.
• Financial information such as PayPal, or details in some transactions.
Upon completion of the registration process, you can start buying from the Dar Noora Heritage House which is strictly protected against fraud and abuse through the following procedures:
• Register and store your IP address and the number of times you log on to the site.
• Collect usage and access data that allow us to prevent multiple accounts or fraudulent behaviors from opening or to protect our systems against illegal attacks.
We may share this data with professional and reliable fraud management services that help us analyze this data.
We obtain this personal and confidential information from the following sources:
• Information that you provide to us on the site, through written forms and forms and other forms of data entry.
• Information entered on the site, by storing your personal information, without completing or submitting a form.
• Information from third parties that is entered indirectly to ensure the user’s authenticity and to prevent any fraud or fraud.
• Information from third parties that you certify and agree to provide to us.
• Information on buying and selling and account history.
•Internal use of personal information
• We collect, store, and process your personal information on our servers, and we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect our services 24 hours a day.
• We use your personal information to activate your account on the Dar Noora Heritage House website, to carry out your operations, and to provide all services on the Dar Noora Heritage House website.
• We also share some information as is the case with banks or credit/debit card processing services and identity verification services as part of our normal business operations.
• The purpose of sharing this data is to identify and verify clients, and to reduce fraud, other criminal activities, and financial risks on our website. When suspecting the identity of the user or being exposed to fraud, the service provider has the right to re-inquire about any personal data. By using our services, you agree to share your data for these purposes.
Control of personal information
If there is a change in personal information (such as name, address, or phone number), you must update this information, or by contacting the customer service of Dar Noora House for Heritage site.
Dar Noora House for Heritage is not responsible for any losses arising from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your private personal data. If you want to deactivate your account, you will need to contact customer service via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to protect your data?
Dar Noora Heritage House is committed to handling your account information with a high level of security and protecting personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Once you log into your account and transfer your information over the Internet, all Internet connections are secured using SSL (secure socket layer) technology with 128BIT high-encryption protection to ensure that your private data does not reach anyone on the Internet.
However, this level of protection can only be 100% effective if you follow your security policies. You must not share your account data with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your data has been disclosed, you must change it immediately after logging into your account.